S’Mores Brownies

As I have mentioned before, I was once a Girl Scout.  Now that’s not to say I was any good at being a Girl Scout, I was really just in it for the campfires and the S’Mores!!!  So any recipe that has S’Mores in the title is one that this girl will be trying!!. A few weeks back the Oldest went on a trip to Canada and he needed to bring a few desserts and I had been wanting to try this one, and reportedly, it’s a good thing I did, he LOVED it!!
S’Mores Brownies
INGREDIENTS:
1 (21 ounce) package Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
2 cups miniature marshmallows
Graham crackers, broken into halves
1 cup milk chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.  Prepare and bake brownie mix following the recipe.  Immediately upon removal from the oven, sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips over warm brownie mix.  Return to hot oven for about 2 minutes to melt.  Arrange graham crackers on top of hot marshmallows and press lightly.  Cool completely and cut into servings around the graham crackers.
**Recipe from Jan’s sister, Cheryl!!

Pin It

8 Responses to “S’Mores Brownies”

1. 1
    Clements Family — June 28, 2010 @ 2:09 pm

Yum! That looks awesome…and oh how I love brownies!!!

2. 2
    ☺lani☺ — June 28, 2010 @ 3:56 pm

Those were the days! This looks good too!

3. 3
    mangiabella — June 28, 2010 @ 4:34 pm

these look incredible! thanks for following mangiabella, i am thrilled to be following you now – gonna go check out more of your blog and delicious recipes – i am posting a new recipe today (eggplant parm n pesto quesadilla) and much more coming down the pipeline! have a wonderful day!

4. 4
    The Drama Mama — June 28, 2010 @ 5:25 pm

Ohhh this looks yummy! It really does. We have to try this!

BTW, I've got something for you.

5. 5
    Shamrocks and Shenanigans — June 28, 2010 @ 6:04 pm

I left you two awards on my blog!! Thanks for all the support and love!!
    Aricka

6. 6
    Ma What's 4 dinner — June 28, 2010 @ 7:04 pm

Uh, were we in the same troop? Ditto on the campfires and smores. Oh and did you ever make chocolate volcanoes in the ice cream cones? My boys love them!

Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner

7. 7
    ♥The Sweet Life♥ — October 9, 2010 @ 7:52 am

Wow!! Those look soooo good!!!

8. 8
    Allison — October 12, 2011 @ 5:52 pm

(Hopping around from SITS!)
    I know this is an old post, but I saw "s'mores" and had to click! YUMMY!

Have you tried this with crumbled graham crackers on the top? Was there a breakage issue with the crackers?

I have to try this…